Join GE Current, Teem, and iOffice for a night of networking, drinks, and discussion. Teem will be leading a panel discussing the transformation of offices into workplaces of the future. We'll talk about best practices regarding getting the most out of your office through effective space management and improved building performance, IOT influence, using data to create a frictionless office, Teem integrations that will contribute to enterprise growth, facilities productivity, and insight where employees work best.
- 4:00 - 4:30pm
- Attendee Registration (Drinks available)
- 4:45 - 5:30
- Panel Discussion, moderated by Teem
- John Gordon: Where some see a building, we see an opportunity. Current, powered by GE, helps harness the power of your infrastructure, gathering data to create a “Digital Twin” and make your office more intelligent. This intelligence lets you track space usage, manage assets, and assess the environment, all while optimizing your energy usage and lowering energy costs.
- Shaun Ritchie: The right integrated, intelligent, and automated technologies can create a frictionless office experience around how your employees meet and collaborate. The Teem platform not only improves your employee's productivity and happiness, but also provides you with the real-time insights about how your people, places, and technology interact, guiding you to make decisions that create the workplace of the future.
- Elizabeth Dukes: By integrating technology, data and business intelligence into a single platform, you gain 100% clarity and real-time insights to get the greatest productivity from the workplace and the workforce. More importantly, you have the power to strategically plan for the future of your smart workplace with IoT and AI integrations to take your business to the next level.
- 5:45 - 7:30
- Drinks and Demos of products with appetizers while mingling with panelist and other attendees.