We are excited to announce the iChallenge Competition. The purpose of this competition is to inspire new ideas and support our value of innovation. The winner of this competition will receive organizational support needed to achieve their outcomes.
There are two parts to this competition.
- The first part of the competition is an application questionnaire. This questionnaire will provide basic background on the proposed project. The answers to this questionnaire will be evaluated using the attached rubric by a team of leaders from across the health system. Up to 10 finalists will be selected to move forward to the next phase of the competition.
- Entries are due no later than September 20. Entries selected to move on will be announced on September 25.
- Please submit the attached entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 20.
2. If you are selected to move forward in the competition, you will compete at the Data in Motion Analytics Symposium on October 18 and 19
at the Harley Davidson Museum®.
Attendees at the symposium will be given tokens to vote for their favorite idea. During the symposium you will:
- Present your idea - via a 10 minute presentation. Presentations will take place between 2:30 and 4 p.m. on Wednesday, October 18 and will be limited to only 10 minutes each.
- Promote your idea - Each team will be given a small booth where they may have handouts or any other displays needed to help explain and defend the project. Plan to interact and answer questions from the symposium attendees. Booths should be staffed from 4:15 to 6 pm on October 18 and from 7:30 to 8:30 am on October 19.
Symposium participants may vote until 12:30 p.m. on October 19. One winner will be announced at the end of the symposium during the closing session. Download the application package here. You also may dowload this application package from the Training Center on iNSIGHT.