August 17, 2017 at 11:30 am
Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center
741 N Phillips Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
One ticket to Awards Luncheon
One ticket to Awards LuncheonMore details
Table for 10
Includes table for ten at Awards Luncheon and Keepsake Framed Reprint for honoree
Includes table for ten at Awards Luncheon and Keepsake Framed Reprint for honoreeMore details
From groundbreaking eye surgery to a travel-sized nontoxic toilet seat cleaner, the 2017 Journal Record Innovator of the Year honorees exemplify a wide range of Oklahoma’s innovations.
“We are especially excited this year to celebrate the program’s 20th year of honoring business innovation,” said Ted Streuli, associate publisher and editor of The Journal Record. “It’s always entertaining to see the broad range of innovations, ranging over the years from wacky bands for kids to self-powered office buildings. The creative, innovative minds behind such ideas are what move Oklahoma forward.”
The companies will be recognized during the Innovator of the Year luncheon Aug. 17 in Oklahoma City. An overall winner will be announced at the event, which begins at 11:30 a.m. at the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center. A Creativity Award winner also will be recognized as part of the program.
2017 Innovator of the Year honorees
• Agric-Bioformatics, Oklahoma City.
• Datebox, Oklahoma City.
• Dean McGee Eye Institute – Mahmoud A. Khaimi, MD, Oklahoma City.
• Digital Six Laboratories LLC, Oklahoma City.
• Draft2Digital, Oklahoma City.
• Drakewell, Oklahoma City.
• EdBooks LLC, Oklahoma City.
• Espress LLC, Oklahoma City.
• Exaptive Inc., Oklahoma City.
• Fast Inc. Network, Edmond.
• Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Oklahoma City.
• GradeScale LLC, Edmond.
• LevelOps, Oklahoma City.
• LifeSquire, Oklahoma City.
• Lynn Institute for Healthcare Research Inc., Oklahoma City.
• Martin Bionics, Oklahoma City.
• MetKnow, Tulsa.
• The Ninety10 Foundation, Edmond.
• Scissortail Data LLC, Norman.
• YukBGone, Stillwater.
Since 1903, The Journal Record Publishing Co. has been a multifaceted media company that specializes in business, legislative and legal-related information sources. In addition, we produce many specialty industry-related publications and host several statewide events.